Lucky You is open for business. It is our belief that employee appreciation and support is now more important than ever. We want to continue to support businesses as they recognize their returning employees during re-opening. We have made changes to our operations based on guidance from the CDC, the state of California, and food manufacturing experts that include:
- Daily employee check in procedure including temperature check and hand washing
- Altered manufacturing shifts, allowing extra time for hand washing, cleaning, and sanitizing
- Requiring social distancing – limiting the size of our shifts, splitting our employees into dedicated teams, and keeping employees 6 feet apart at all times
- Wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Providing unlimited sick leave, no questions asked. Employees are encouraged to stay home if they or a family member is unwell.
Our goal is to make a positive contribution during this difficult time for the world. We will be keeping our employees safe, producing our gifts and incentives under new stringent standards for best practices and will continue to provide our clients with the same service and expertise you know and expect.
We are here and ready to help you recognize and reward your teams when they deserve it most!
Ready to create