Business Account Assistant
Location: San Diego, CA (Barrio Logan area)
About The Company:
We are a female founded, thriving business started in San Diego, CA over 20 years ago. At Lucky You, we create gifts that build good business relationships! We have many Fortune 500 customers across the country, such as Old Navy, Bath & Body Works and American Eagle Outfitters, that count on us for their employee incentive programs and gifts, including custom and branded baked goods, unique snacks, candy, and a wide range of other branded items.
To continue our fast growth trajectory, we are seeking a talented Business Account Assistant to join our team in the Barrio Logan neighborhood of San Diego, CA.
We’ve built a responsive, customer-focused culture with high standards for quality and integrity. If you are a creative and resourceful team player who loves working with people in a supportive and fun environment, Lucky You is it!
As the Business Account Assistant, you will work directly with the company founder on bidding key B2B accounts, researching and analyzing new products and helping to implement our digital marketing. Our ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, be goal motivated and eager to learn. Additional attributes are a win/win approach to problem solving, a dedicated work ethic and the ability to manage details across multiple projects. If you are the right person for this role, you will be joining an enthusiastic team of people that believes in creating long-lasting business partnerships.
This is a full-time, junior level position with ample training provided and lots of opportunity for advancement.
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining the reasons you are the ideal candidate for Lucky You to: jobs@LuckyYouGifts.com along with your resume.
- Quotes accurately prepared and profit margins maintained using our pricing database
- Project due dates monitored for smooth order management
- Communicate with production team to ensure all client requests are understood and executed
- Liaison with our graphic designer and/or kitchen manager for the most compelling presentation or sample possible.
- CRM kept accurate and current for client communication
- Organize orders for hand-over to production team, including verifying inventory counts
- Assist with new product research and recommend potential new products based on information gathered during sales efforts
- Monthly hand-written notes and samples as well as year-end holiday client thank-you gifts
- With direction, prepare bids and build client samples to provide the best possible solution for client needs and budget after understanding their expectations and project requirements
- Share information on customer needs and future incentive plans when known
- Create digital renderings of branded merchandise and gifts
- Format and proofread company newsletters in Constant Contact
The primary responsibility will be assisting the company founder with B2B sales and client projects, from concept to completion. This will include being the point of contact for clients as well as graphic designers, vendors and employees to ensure all projects meet planned timelines. Other responsibilities will include assisting with digital marketing to include quarterly newsletters, website updates and accurately maintaining our company database.
- College degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- One to two years client facing work experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, intermediate skill level
- Ability to organize and present information to clients and answer client questions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Self starter who can work effectively independently as well as in cross functional teams
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong skills in cooperation, decision making and problem solving
- Work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Experience with employee rewards and recognition, events or customized gift programs a major plus.
- Valid California driver license with clean driving record for occasional local errands in own vehicle (with mileage reimbursement
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual salary range $58k-$65k
- 3 weeks Personal Time Off
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Profit-sharing for company achievement / SEP-IRA at year 3 up to 25% of W-2 wages
- Quarterly Bonus pay for individual job goal achievement
To apply, please send a cover letter outlining the reasons you are the ideal candidate for Lucky You along with your resume to: jobs@LuckyYouGifts.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.