Client Account Manager
Location: Onsite. San Diego, CA (Barrio Logan area)
About The Company
We are a female founded, thriving business started in San Diego, CA over 25 years ago. At Lucky You, we create gifts that build good business relationships! We have many Fortune 500 customers across the country, such as Old Navy, Bath & Body Works and American Eagle Outfitters, that count on us for their
employee incentive programs and gifts, including custom and branded baked goods, unique snacks, candy, and a wide range of other branded merchandise.
We are seeking a talented Client Account Manager with a strong foundation in customer service, sales and project management to join our team in the Barrio Logan neighborhood of San Diego, CA. This is an on-site, salaried position. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills with a creative
approach to problem-solving, appreciation for design, eye for color and a flair for B2B relationships.
Additional attributes are a professional demeanor, efficient organizational skills and an impeccable work ethic. This is a new full-time position. You will be fully trained by the founder and will have the opportunity to learn and be mentored in a small business that does big business.
Lucky You has a customer-oriented culture built on our core values for integrity, kindness and efficacy. If you get a thrill from figuring out just the right gift for an occasion, are equal parts creative and practical and want to work in an environment that supports your professional growth, Lucky You is it!
To apply, please click here and apply through our Indeed ad posting.
The primary responsibilities of the Client Account Manager are to quickly and successfully bid on corporate gift and employee incentive requests from existing clients and to then serve as the main point of contact with the client on their order. The Client Account Manager coordinates the details of each order with other key staff positions to ensure a smooth, on-time work flow. The role blends skillsets in
customer service, sales and light graphic design.
- Clients’ expectations and requirements are listened to, understood and interpreted to provide the best possible solution for their needs and budget
- Inquiries responded to the same day as made
- Conduct Zoom meetings for initial project kick-off
- Test fit and build client samples using our in-house supplies
- Quotes accurately prepared and profit margins maintained using our pricing software
- Add logos to photos to create digital renderings of customized products
- Supply logo, text and art direction to our graphic designer for creating custom gift packaging, print materials, custom orders and samples
- Project due dates monitored and communicated for smooth order management
- Organize order details for hand-over to production team and communicate to ensure all client requests are understood and executed
- Client data and order details kept current at all points in the sales process in our software
- Each client evaluated and approached for relevant cross selling opportunities
- Contact clients following sales to ensure their satisfaction and maintain ongoing relationships
- Send hand-written notes with our monthly thank you program and year-end holiday gifts
- Establish long-lasting business partnerships based on problem-solving with a win/win approach
- Research potential new clients & execute on a lead strategy and cold call plan
- Assist with sample sends and year-end client thank you gifts
- Assist with new product research and recommend potential new products based on information gathered during sales efforts
- BA in Business Administration or Marketing preferred
- One to two years client-facing work experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales a plus
- Experience responding to RFPs and preparing written quotes a plus
- Account management experience with employee rewards and recognition, events or corporate gift programs a major plus.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, intermediate skill level
- Ability to organize and present information to clients and to understand and answer client questions
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can work effectively independently as well as in cross functional teams
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong skills in cooperation, decision making and problem solving
- Work ethic that includes neatness and punctuality
- Valid California driver license with clean driving record for occasional local errands
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs
- Annual salary range $63k - $70k with quarterly bonuses based on sales results
- Student Loan Reimbursement $5,250 at 1 year anniversary
- Tuition reimbursement for continued professional growth
- 3 weeks Personal Time Off
- Health Insurance Reimbursement up to $500/Month
- Paid holidays
- Profit-sharing for company achievement / SEP-IRA at year 3 up to 25% of W-2 wages
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.